Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Help, please?


I now enlist you, faithful fashion followers, to help me find a great shoe to go with this dress! It looked fantastic for runway and winter with tights and black suede booties...but I want to wear this dress to a wedding on May 2! The reception will be at the House of Blues, so chic and stylish is a must! Images are below (click here if you need additional pictures).
This will be my dress' debut, so I need it to be fabulous! (Not to mention the party I am attending will be chock full of stylish gals--including the bride who is wearing a sassy Melissa Sweet dress with cobalt Kate Spades!)
I have pewter python Tahari strappy sandals...but I they are way too much texture for the already sensory heavy dress. I don't want to do boring and black (but I will break glass in case of emergency).
So...what say you?

1 comment:

Alyssa N said...

I saw on yout twitter you were looking for shoes & i happened to be on Bakers & saw some shoes that might work! ok i know this one is black, but it comes in gold and silver as well & I think it complements the details of the dress so well http://www.bakersshoes.com/product.aspx?c=522&p=115216
these are cute cuz they would give you that pop of color,but are still sophistacated & don't clash w/everything going on w/the dress
this one is very elegant & cheap!
http://www.bakersshoes.com/product.aspx?c=273&p=14350
They have tons of more great shoes at Bakers &there all on sale til Sunday, but I hope these ideas help you :)

hatchlings