Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's been a month...

since my camera worked!!!
Which is probably why I'm not blogging as much. I had all of these grand ideas for taking pics of things I see that are inspirational or wonderful or frightening...and they are all captured (without a way to escape!) in my camera.

Re: The dress/shoe conundrum:
I found a gorgeous pair of dark fuchsia (magenta, perhaps) suede (I know, I know, not Spring/Summer appropriate, even if it's evening) ruffle-topped peep-toe pumps that were PERFECT. I then paired that lacy LBD with a pair of understated (yet GORG!) Judith Ripka pink quartz and pink sapphire with white diamond earrings! A very new-to-me Judy also came into my life the night of my friend's wedding--Judith Leiber! A coworker purchased the pink Swarovski-d bag a while ago, and while she won't allow her own daughter to borrow it, I've proven my ability to appreciate care for the expensive. :)
I'm waiting for the photographer to post her pictures so I can steal them and repost.

Meanwhile...what questions do you have for me? Summer is around the corner--any fashion faux pas you want to avoid? Wondering about white, linen, rafia, or cork? Comment your questions and I'll get to them!

No comments:

hatchlings